The Tattooed Duke
Breaking news, scandal fans! You thought you knew the dangerous Duke of Wycliff, London’s globe-trotting adventure addict. Here’s what you don’t know: he’s penniless. Sebastian Digby’s dukely lifestyle is over forever unless he finds a rich bride. But thanks to The London Weekly, everyone knows better than to tangle with this lothario. Besides (as one writer can testify), it seems that Sebastian has been unable to keep his hands of his own lowly housemaid…
And that’s a problem. A big one. Because that housemaid just happens to be me. Eliza Fielding. The same undercover Writing Girl who’s been exposing the Duke’s most intimate secrets to the world. And now I’ve gone and complicated everything by falling love with him. Passion and deception have never been so delicious, but now the truth could destroy everything. This is more than a conflict of interest. It’s a seduction where love itself hangs in the balance.
READ THE FIRST LINE
They said he had been a pirate. It seemed utterly believable. The other rumors about Sebastian Digby, Duke of Wycliff, were equally riveting. . It was said that he had charmed and seduced his way across countries and continents…
READ AN EXCERPT
In which our hero returns from years of adventuring abroad and our heroine concocts a dangerous and daring scheme to infiltrate his household so she might expose his secrets in the scandal laden pages of The London Weekly. As one does. Start reading–>
READ MORE EXCERPTS
ORDER THE BOOK
DISCOVER THE WRITING GIRL WORLD
Oh the people you’ll meet and the parties you’ll go to in the Regency world of The Writing Girls. Get the behind the scenes details, as well as answers to frequently asked questions about the series. Start exploring–>
- Book #3 in the Writing Girl Series
- Pub Date: 02/28/12
- Publisher: Avon
- ISBN: 978-0062088925
- Packed with engaging, complex characters, humor, blackmail, secrets, deceit, clever banter, true love and a city on tenterhooks awaiting Eliza’s next article, this story is a keeper... –Romance Junkies Reviews
- Rodale continues her Writing Girl series, demonstrating that strong women can always find a way to make a difference and have it all. –RT Book Reviews
- The storyline is fast-paced from the moment Eliza joins Sebastian’s household and never slows down until the explosive finish. –Genre Go Round reviews
- Fans of historical romance will fall in love with our intrepid heroine and our ornately decorated hero. –Library Journal
READ THE WRITING GIRL ROMANCE SERIES
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NEXT?
- Read an excerpt from one of my novels.
- Return to the Books page.
- Check out my blog.
- Oh, and you know what is coming soon, don’t you?
DON’T MISS A THING!
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to receive updates on new books, sneak peeks, great reads and giveaways!