Seducing Mr. Knightly
He’s the only man she’s ever loved…
For ages it seems advice columnist Annabelle Swift has loved Derek Knightly, editor-owner of The London Weekly from a distance. Determined to finally attract her employer’s attention, she seeks advice from her loyal readers—who offer Annabelle myriad suggestions…from lower-cut bodices (success!) and sultry gazes (disaster!) to a surprise midnight rendezvous (wicked!).
She’s the only woman he’s never noticed…
Derek never really took note of his shy, wallflower lady writer. But suddenly she’s exquisite…and he can’t get Annabelle out of his mind! She must be pursuing someone, but who? For some inexplicable reason, the thought of her with another man makes Knightly insanely jealous.
Will Dear Annabelle find her happy ending?
But Knightly’s scandalous periodical has been targeted for destruction by a vengeful Lord Marsden, and the beleaguered editor now faces a devastating choice: either marry Marsden’s sister to save his beloved newspaper…or follow his heart and wed his Writing Girl.
READ THE FIRST LINE
Some things are simply true: the earth rotates around the sun, Monday follows Sunday, and Miss Annabelle Swift loves M. Derek Knightly with a passion and purity that would be breathtaking were it not for one other simple truth: Mr. Derek Knightly pays no attention to Miss Annabelle Swift.
READ AN EXCERPT
Discover what drives Annabelle Swift, The London Weekly’s advise columnist and self-described “spinster auntie from Bloomsbury”, to embark on a mad scheme and outrageous adventures in her quest to win the affections of Mr. Knightly. Start reading–>
READ MORE EXCERPTS
ORDER THE BOOK
DISCOVER THE WRITING GIRL WORLD
Oh the people you’ll meet and the parties you’ll go to in the Regency world of The Writing Girls. Get the behind the scenes details and answers to frequently asked questions about the series. Start exploring–>
- Book #4 in the Writing Girl Series
- Pub Date: 10/30/12
- Publisher: Avon
- ISBN: 978-0062088949
- Seducing Mr. Knightly is a RT Book Reviews TOP PICK! “There is no doubt this is a charming, humorous, light and sweet read that few will resist enjoying.”
- “Maya writes Seducing Mr. Knightly with humor, laugh out loud slapstick, and makes us remember that lack of confidence feeling that everyone, who has ever tried to capture the attention of a first love, has experienced.” Unwrapping Romance
- “Seducing Mr. Knightly is one of the better historical romances I’ve picked up in a long while.” The Allure of Books
- “Seducing Mr. Knightly is a wildly romantic and completely charming novel.” Also, a RECOMMENDED READ from •Night Owl Reviews
- There was never a dull moment nor a single point when it became possible to put down this story to deal with life’s little distractions without the greatest hesitation, which in my book is just further proof that Maya Rodale’s books are something just beyond extraordinary. Novels Alive
- “I loved, loved, loved these two together…this book is definitely one of my favorites of the year…I just love the way she is able to mix humor in her books while still making it feel sexy and romantic.” Ramblings From This Chick
READ THE WRITING GIRL ROMANCE SERIES